Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring not Sprain

Thought I'd stop by and see how things were going >>>

Decently, I suppose.  The wrist appears to be in the final stages of healing.  I've not pressed it with barbell lifting or heavy motor work, nor sadly any real drum practice.  It still feels weakish in some circumstances, so I'm not going to push it.  Yet.  I am dying to get behind the kit soon, however.  I've visited the practice pad a couple short moments just to see.  Hmmm... no pain.  Don't push it!

Some golf would be nice too.  Of course, I'm saying this while the Masters is on - are on...those guys.  Somehow that always motivates me to at least visit the range and think about that next round.  But, we're still in that home-selling limbo thing as the market flattens.

I've got to say, it's no fun being mostly packed up with your more nifty belongings in storage.  It makes you appreciate "home" when it's not just a space to lay your head.  It's your comfort zone and identity - a place to entertain friends and family.  Right now, we could just as well be some transient types -- ghosts for all intents. 

There is a silver lining, though.  I am finally back to writing full-time, and Book #3 is well under way.  Barring some major interruption, like selling our house, I'm hoping to complete it before the end of the year.  Yay!

Back to work, me...I mean, the Masters.

/T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean!